What: Intermediate level training for existing think tanks in MENA
When: December 5-6, 2016, this training will be held during the Arab Liberty Festival organized by the Arab Center
Where: Rabat, Morocco
Application Deadline: October 27, 2016
Successful applicants will be notified by end of October.
The training will be held during the Arab Liberty Festival organized by the Arab Center.
Participants will receive a scholarship, including travel, registration, and hotel for the duration of the Arab Liberty Festival (December 2-6). This training is designed to help existing think tanks deepen their skills and develop plans for future growth and increased impact.
Through interactive sessions, you’ll learn effective think tank management skills while developing a new project or campaign. Training will be provided from a MENA context, with experienced leaders providing their success stories and insights.
Who should apply:
- Executive directors at existing think tanks
- Leadership staff at think tanks
- Individuals who have completed Atlas Leadership Academy courses
- Next level methods for effective strategic planning
- Leadership skills
- Successful fundraising strategy building
- Marketing methods for reaching large audiences
- Measurement methods for tracking your success
You’ll leave with:
- An enhanced strategic project plan
- A fundraising strategy ready to implement
- Marketing plan
- Measurement dashboard
Registration at: LINK